Get Started in 3 Easy Steps
- Please take a image of the Story Writing and upload. The easiest method is to upload from smartphone.
- Please ensure that Story Writing image size is less than 2MB
- Entry deadline is November 30, 2019.
- Entrants may be asked to submit a short paragraph about the story behind the Story Writing Contest any time after November 25, 2019.
- Winners will be announced on or before December 3, 2019.
- KidTeck reserves the right to adjust any deadline(s) as the result of causes beyond its immediate control.
|Age Category||1st Place||2st Place||3nd Place|
Minimum number of participants in each category is 25 children.
If the number of sign ups less than that, that competition will be called off.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
- This is free competition and is open to Story Writing for teens
- On entering the competition, you will be automatically added as a member
- Submit Story Writing image to showcase culture, values, places, festivals, landscapes, portraits which define and characterize the USA
- All Story Writing material submitted to this competition must be your own and should not be copied from anywhere else
- The theme of this competition is & KidTeck Story Writing Contest”, any Story Writing image not following this theme will not be considered as a valid entry
- This competition is open for all Story Writer from all parts of the USA
- Only top 250 voted Story Writing will move to the second round of judging.
- This competition will be judged by renowned and veteran Story Writing
- You should not create dummy/fake accounts to vote for your own Story Writing if found your entry would be disqualified.
- All decisions and results announced by the jury of this completion are final
- You should not post any Story Writing image that do not comply with KidTeck’s Terms and Conditions
- We have the right to remove any entry we deem not suitable for the competition or is not following KidTeck’s Terms and Conditions