KidTeck Learning Projects, where children work on enjoyable activities that builds multiple skills at the same time, is at the heart of KidTeck approach.
It starts with small projects that build conceptual base, with all of them falling into their places in a large project that they will end up working on.
- Learning from others understanding team playing dynamics.
- Preparing them for the world with people skills, and business skills.
- Opportunities that demand creativity.
- Vision, planning and organization skills and several other skills they learn without learning.
- Sense of achievement and satisfaction that lasts the foundation of their solid confidence.
- Developing socially responsible groups that find enjoyment in giving back to friends, communities, society, and the world at large.
- Working together, sharing and mindful preserving of resources for reuse by others becoming their unconscious habits.
Tangible learning that builds qualitative and qualitative skills. See your children earning